Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.hypnomothering.com
What information do we collect and how is it used?
We may collect the following kinds of information from you: (a) contact information and other personally identifying information; and (b) traffic or “clickstream” data. Our collection of each type of data is described below:
Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- Contact us directly with questions about products or our services;
- Join our mailing list; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
Traffic or Clickstream Data. We collect some information regarding your use of the Website by monitoring browser functions and files accessed by you. This data is referred to as “clickstream” or “traffic” data. Clickstream data does not contain any personally identifying information, and we may share clickstream data with certain selected third parties. Any such shared data shall be solely in aggregated, anonymous form. For example, our server may collect information about the websites from which users entered our website to enable us to determine the most frequently searched terms leading users to our services. This helps us provide users with the most relevant search results. It also provides us with information we can use to check for fraudulent behavior or other abnormalities and to ensure that our Website is operating efficiently and providing you with optimal service.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
- To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services provided by us or other third parties;
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To manage our business; and
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use financial information or payment methods provided by you to process payment for any purchases made by you on the Website, or by phone, fax or mail, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Do we share your information?
The information gathered by us will never be shared with third parties.
However, we may disclose your information if necessary in the following situations:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Is data stored by us secure?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and you agree that we will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
How can I access or correct any personally identifying information about me?
To request a copy of the personally identifiable information you have sent to us, please send an e-mail containing your request to email@example.com. You must provide your full name and the e-mail address from which the request is received (and to which the response will be sent) must match the e-mail on file with us. You may then correct or delete such information using the procedures specified in the e-mail.
How do I find out more about our information practices?
EU Citizen Rights Under the GDPR (everything below this point applies to EU Citizens)
- You have the right to be informed: You can ask about personal data, how it is used, and why it is being used at any time.
- Right of access: EU subscribers can request a copy of personal information at any time.
- You have the right of rectification: You can update (or request updates to) personal information at any time.
- You have the right of erasure: You may request that we erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of your data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of your data.
- You have the right to object: You may unsubscribe from any of my emails at any time.
Process for data requests from subscribers
If you would like to opt out, make changes to your personal data, request copies of your personal data, or request your data be deleted entirely from our records, please see the following instructions:
Here is the process for EU subscribers to make such requests:
- Opt out – Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email.
- Make changes to your personal data – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request copies of your personal data – Please email us at email@example.com
- Request that your data be deleted entirely from our records – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require further assistance, please email us at Please email us at email@example.com
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
ARTICLE 1: INTRODUCTION
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Tracy Barrett Adams, Cornerstone Hypnotherapy, LLC. (“Adams”), governing the license and use of the audio content owned or licensed by Adams and made available for purchase on this website (collectively, the “Recordings”). All use by you of the Recordings is governed by this EULA.
Please read the EULA carefully, because it is a legal contract and imposes obligations on you as a user of the Recordings.
BY PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THIS EULA, AND YOU SIGNIFY YOUR CONSENT TO THE LICENSE GRANTS CONTAINED HEREIN AS WELL AS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA.
BY PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU HAVE OR WILL REVIEW AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA BEFORE LISTENING TO ANY RECORDINGS.
ARTICLE 2: USER LICENSE
2.1 User License. Subject to the terms and conditions and for the limited purposes set forth herein, Adams grants you the limited and non-transferable, right and license to: (i) download the Recordings you have purchased from this website and listen to the Recordings on devices owned by you.
2.2 Ownership. You hereby acknowledge that nothing in this EULA is meant or shall be deemed to give you any rights in any works of authorship or copyrights owned or licensed by Adams. In the event that the owner, in whole or jointly, of the Recordings is a party other than Adams, you agree that such party shall be a third party beneficiary under this EULA and shall have the right to enforce the terms and conditions of this EULA that pertain to such party’s rights in and to the Recordings as if such party were a party to this EULA.
2.3 Restrictions. The following restrictions shall apply to your use of the Recordings in any format and on any media:
- (a) You may not copy or reproduce any portion of the Recordings.
- (b) You may not distribute, share through any information network, transfer, sell, lease, or rent any of the Recordings to any other person or entity, in whole or in part.
- (c) You may not change, alter, modify, or create derivative works, enhancements, extensions, or add-ons to any of the Recordings.
- (d) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the Recordings, in whole or in part.
- (e) You may not use the Recordings for commercial purposes, or purposes other than your personal use and enjoyment.
- (f) You will at all times comply with, and will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent, any of the restrictions on use set forth in this Section 2.3 or elsewhere in this EULA or the restrictions provided in the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 101, et. seq.
ARTICLE 3: CHANGES
Adams or the owner of this website reserve the right, in their sole discretion, and from time to time, to change the format or content of the Recordings available on this website, or the media on which such Recordings are contained. These updated or re-formatted Recordings may be made available to you for a fee. You agree that from time to time Adams or the owner of this website may remove or disable access to the Recordings for indefinite periods of time, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice to you.
ARTICLE 4: NO MEDICAL ADVICE PROVIDED
THE CONTENTS OF THE RECORDINGS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR HYPNOTHERAPY GUIDANCE PROVIDED IN OR VIA THE RECORDINGS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ARTICLE 5: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- 5.1 Disclaimer. Adams is making the Recordings available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and you agree that your use of the Recordings is at your own risk. ADAMS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THE RECORDINGS, THE CONTENT OR ANY PORTIONS OR COMBINATIONS THEREOF, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- 5.2 Indemnity. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Adams and their employees and agents, from and against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, losses, and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to: (i) any breach by you of this EULA, and (ii) any claim by a third party that arises from your use or misuse of the Recordings.
- 5.3 Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADAMS OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EULA OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE RECORDINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, AND ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER ADAMS KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ADAMS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EULA OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE RECORDINGS SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICABLE RECORDINGS. THE PROVISIONS HEREIN CONCERNING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS REFLECTED IN THE ECONOMIC TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE ARE INDEPENDENT OF, AND SHALL SURVIVE THE FAILURE OF, ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES).
- 5.4 Errors; Accuracy; Security. Though Adams uses reasonable efforts to ensure otherwise, the Recordings may contain errors or other inaccuracies and may not be complete, accurate, or current. ADAMS DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE RECORDINGS WILL BE ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, OR CURRENT, OR (II) YOUR USE OF THE RECORDINGS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM LOSS CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND ADAMS DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
ARTICLE 6: MISCELLANEOUS
- 6.1 Choice of Law. This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington (regardless of the laws that might otherwise govern under applicable Washington principles of conflicts of law) as to all matters, including but not limited to matters of validity, construction, effect, performance and remedy. King County, Washington shall be the proper place of venue for all suits to enforce this EULA, and any legal proceedings to enforce the provisions hereof shall be brought in the District Courts of King County, Washington.
- 6.2 Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this EULA shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions, and this EULA shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted, unless the omission of such provision would deprive one of the parties of a material benefit of its bargain hereunder.
- 6.3 Assignment. You may not assign this EULA. Any assignment made in contravention of this provision shall be null and void for all purposes.
- 6.4 Binding Effect. This EULA shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- 6.5 Entire EULA. This EULA constitutes the entire EULA and understanding of the parties hereto in respect of the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior agreements, consents and understandings relating to such subject matter.
ARTICLE 7: REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE.
By downloading, listening to, or otherwise accessing the Recordings, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, capable of entering into a binding legal agreement, and have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all provisions of this EULA. For purposes of this EULA, the “Effective Date” shall mean the date on which you first accepted this EULA by ordering any product(s) from this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content, graphics, code, and software used on or incorporated into this Website, and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code, and software, is subject to copyrights and other proprietary intellectual property rights held by Tracy Barrett Adams. Tracy Barrett Adams grants you permission to electronically download, copy, or print hard copies of pages from this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not sell, publish, advertise, or otherwise distribute for commercial purposes any information or materials obtained from the Website. Any use of this Website or content or information contained herein other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of Tracy Barrett Adams is obtained first. HypnoMothering is a registered trademark and service mark of Tracy Barrett Adams. All rights in such trademarks and servicemarks are reserved.
Though Tracy Barrett Adams uses reasonable efforts to ensure otherwise, this Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies and information may not be complete or current. Tracy Barrett Adams therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Tracy Barrett Adams provides this Website, its contents, and any and all products, services, and information described or provided herein on an “as is” basis. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TRACY BARRETT ADAMS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH OR RECOMMENDED BY THIS WEBSITE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TRACY BARRETT ADAMS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL TRACY BARRETT ADAMS OR ANY OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING OR MAINTAINING THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF TRACY BARRETT ADAMS OR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRACY BARRETT ADAMS’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED TWENTY DOLLARS ($20). Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Choice of Law, Waiver, Claims, Severability
By using this Website or accessing any information herein, you agree that your use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington. You also agree that any legal or equitable claim arising from your purchase must be brought in the city, state, or federal courts located in King County, Washington, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Tracy Barrett Adams’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions and that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Website or products purchased through this Website must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Notice You may direct any questions concerning this Agreement or notices required by this Agreement to: Tracy Barrett Adams, 1752 NW Market Street, #1622; Seattle, WA, 98103; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whole Agreement and Amendment
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tracy Barrett Adams with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Tracy Barrett Adams may amend or modify this Agreement at any time by posting the new terms on its Website. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms so you will be apprised of any changes. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a written document signed by you and Tracy Barrett Adams.
This Agreement was last revised on March 1, 2020.
INFORMATION YOU FIND ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE USED BY YOU AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT.
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR MEDICAL PRACTITIONER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION OR MEDICAL CHOICES.
HYPNOTHERAPY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DO NOT DIAGNOSE OR CURE DISEASE, RATHER THEY ARE NATURAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE INTENDED TO BE USED AS A COMPLEMENT TO QUALIFIED MEDICAL CARE. IF YOU REQUIRE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, SEE A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.